a. "Copyrights and Their Origin and Their Nature," an address delivered before the Kansas Authors Club, March 22, 1929.
37. Correspondence: with Peter and Judith Connelley
a. Letters to and from W. E. Connelley, 1906-1912.
38. Quantrill and Border Wars: reviews in various newspapers.
39. Quantrill and Border Wars: drafts of manuscript
a. Authors handwritten and first draft copies of the work.
40. Quantrill and Border Wars: draft of manuscript
a. Author’s handwritten and first draft copies.
41. Quantrill and the Border Wars: notes
a. Handwritten notes from The Missouri Republican.
42. History of Topeka.
43. Biography of Stephen Timmons.
44. Poem on death of Connelley
a. Poem printed July 30, 1930 on death of W. E. Connelley.
45. Biography and Tribute to Thomas Allen Cullinan of Junction City.
46. "Kansas" by Connelley.
47. Manuscript: Robinson - Lane Controversy
a. First draft.
48. Sand Bank Convention Material.
49. Manuscript: "Ex-Pennsylvanians".
a. Letter John Dorris written by Connelley, March 10, 1927.