Letter from P.P. Pitchlynn to Wm. Bryant regarding expenses of Delegates and printing
29. Agreement between Choctaw Nation and Presbyterian Board on Spencer Academy, 1871.
Senate document, memorial of I.L. Garvin, Principal Chief of Choctaw Nation, 1878.
Appointment of J.W. Everidge, Jr. as Senator of Kiamitia County, 1885.
30. Warrants for attorney's salary for citizenship cases, 1900.
Report of the Leased District Delegation concerning Leased District vs. Wichitas and the
U.S. Government, 1901.
Letter regarding the appointment of a Secretary to the Principal Chief and amount of salary,
31. Farmer permits (2), 1897.
32. Choctaw-Chickasaw Commissions (8), appointments to various positions, 1900-1902 and
33. Brochure "Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma: Programs and Services" 1997.
Ledger containing drafts of the bills passed by the Choctaw National council from Oct 13, 1902 -
Oct 14, 1911.
Ledger containing the minutes of the Choctaw Senate from Oct 2, 1911 - Oct 14, 1911.
Ledger which served as the Record of the Choctaw House, Oct 9, 1901 - Oct 12, 1909.
Ledger with the minutes of the Choctaw Senate, Oct 8, 1902 - Oct 7, 1910.
Ledger, claimants, no dates
Ledger--Choctaws, et al vs. United States, et al. Vol. I, Documentary Evidence. 1761-1896