April 2, 1894. Passed House April 3, 1894. Approved April 4, 1894.
24. Bill No. 12. An act making appropriation to pay the expenses of the present extra session.
Passed and approved April 4, 1894.
25. Bill No. 13. An act prohibiting intoxication among the officers of the Choctaw Nation.
Passed House April 3, 1894. Passed Senate with amendment April 4, 1894. Passed House
with amendment and approved April 4, 1894.
26. Bill No. 1. A resolution that Green McCurtain and his substitute N.B. Ainsworth, make
report of their acts at Washington for the past year. Passed and approved October 5, 1894.
27. Bill No. 2. An act repealing an act entitled an act to authorize the Choctaw and Chickasaw
national Railroad co. to construct and operate a railroad through Choctaw and Chickasaw
Nation. Passed and approved October 8, 1894.
28. Bill No. 3. A resolution setting the day for the election of Supt. and district trustees. Passed
House and Senate October 9, 1894.
29. Bill No. 4. A resolution of condolence and sympathy for the death of Cole E. Nelson. Passed
and approved October 9, 1894.
30. Bill No. 5. An act for the relief of Robert A. Taylor. Passed Senate October 11, 1894. Passed
house and approved October 12, 1894.
31. An act adopting William Davis and his son, James Davis as citizens of the Choctaw Nation.
Passed October 12, 1894. Approved October 13, 1894, with amendment.
32. An act entitled an act creating a corps of district light horsemen defining their duties and
fixing their pay. Passed House October 16, 1894. Passed Senate and approved October 17,
33. An act for the relief of John Taylor. Passed and approved October 17, 1894.
34. Bill No. 8. An act for the relief of G.W. Thompson. Passed and approved October 17, 1894.
35. Bill No. 9. An act for the relief of W.J. Holson. Passed and approved October 17, 1894.
36. Bill No. 39. A resolution declaring Joseph P. Thompson, Campson Battiest, and Joseph
Taylor to be legal officers for Cedar County. Passed House October 12, 1894. Passed Senate
and approved October 13, 1894.
37. Bill No. 10. A resolution accepting the report of Will Everidge, district collector of third
district. Passed and approved October 18, 1894.
38. Bill No. 11. A resolution accepting the report of W.G. Kayser, inspector of the St. Louis and