11. A proposed act to grant to M. Hodges the privilege to build a bridge over Clear Boggy
Creek and establish a toll gate thereon. Passed and approved October 21, 1881.
12. A proposed act removing the Big Lake precinct in Atoka County to Sulphur Springs. Passed
and approved October 25, 1881.
13. A resolution to appropriate $79.94 to pay John Freeny for repairs on the Capitol Building.
Passed Senate October 26, 1881. Passed House and approved October 27, 1881.
14. A recommendation to accept the report of the National Secretary in regard to the sale of law
books. Passed and approved October 27, 1881.
15. A proposed act to amend an act prohibiting the obstructing of public roads approved
October 8, 1836. Passed House October 29, 1881. Passed Senate and approved October 29,
16. A resolution making appropriation to pay John Freeney for cleaning the Capitol Building.
Passed and approved October 31, 1881.
17. A proposed act to establish the citizenship of John A. Mitchell and his brothers and sisters
and their children. Passed and approved Nov. 1, 1881.
18. A proposed act removing Nanih Takali precinct in Blue County to Philadelphia meeting
house. Passed and approved Nov. 1, 1881.
19. A resolution to provide for the erection of a new building for Spencer Academy. Passed
House Nov. 3, 1881. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 5, 1881.
20. A proposed act to amend an act to increase the pay of County Judges, approved October 30,
1877. Passed House Nov. 1, 1881. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 7, 1881.
21. A resolution to authorize Rev. O.P. Stark to take charge of all property belonging to Old
Spencer Academy and to sell all perishable property. Passed Senate and House with
amendment Nov. 9, 1881.
22. A resolution for the relief of the National Lighthorsemen. Passed House Nov. 8, 1881.
Passed Senate and approved Nov. 9, 1881.
23. A proposed act to supplement the School Law approved Nov. 4, 1879. Passed and approved
Nov. 9, 1881.
24. A proposed act to establish a series of textbooks for use in the neighborhood schools of the
Choctaw Nation. Passed Congress Nov. 10, 1881. Approved same.
25. A resolution for the auditor to make a report. Passed and approved Nov. 10, 1881.