25. Official copies of correspondence among Henry M. Teller, Secretary of the Interior; the Creek delegates in Washington, DC; H. Price, Commission of Indian Affairs; and Chester A. Arthur, U. S. President on the matter of possible non-appropriation of funds in the amount of $4710 to the Creek Nation, January 25-February 2, 1884.
26. Letter from the Creek delegates to Henry M. Teller, Secretary of the Interior, re: unsold reservation land in Alabama, June 11, 1884.
27. Letter from G. W. Grayson and L. C. Perryman, Creek delegates, to Samuel Checote, Principal Chief, asking further instructions, January 15, 1882.
Flap Folder VII
1. Letter from J. M. Perryman to the Creek delegates, instructing them to ignore any claims by C. M. Taylor, a Cherokee claiming to be a legal advisor for the Muskogee Nation, January 8, 1884.
2. Letter from Dennis W. Bushyhead, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation, to L. B. Bell, authorizing Bell to represent the Cherokees at the International Council in Muskogee, October 7, 1886.
3. Letter from Isaac C. Parker, U. S. District Judge, to C. W. Rogers re: Parker's decision on cattle tax law in the Creek Nation, July 17, 1883.
4. Urgent note of L. C. Perryman to G. W. Grayson to get Foreman, a white man, out of the Creek Nation, n.d..
5. Copy of authorization of W. O. Tuggle as attorney for the Creek Nation, date approved October 13, 1879.
6. Letter from A. J. Willard to G. W. Grayson, in which Willard gives his views on the rights of Indians to sue in court, September 27, 1887.
7. Letter from I. D. C. Atkins to G. W. Stidham re: sums allowed the Creeks in a special deficiency bill to be passed by Congress, December 21, 1887.
8. Copy of a U. S. document entitled "Fulfilling Treaties with the Creeks", February 7, 1891.
9. Appointment of G. W. Stidham as Special Attorney for individual Creek claims in Washington, DC, December 10, 1890.
10. Letter from the Auditor's Office to G. W. Stidham re: pay for emigration, July 19, 1809.