12. "An Act to Create a Board of Examiners and Regulate the Business of Plumbing in Certain Cities"
13. Report re: description, powers, and duties of the Interstate Commerce Commission
14. "Provision of the Treaty of 1898 Exempting Choctaw Lands from Taxation"
15. Speech: J.J. McAlester to the North Western Oklahoma Irrigation Congress
16. Newspaper clippings and advertisements
17. Page from "Affairs in the Indian Territory"
18. Blank letterhead from North End Mercantile
19. Copy of the Muskogee Daily Phoenix, No. 33, re: the sinking of the Tuscania. February 7, 1918.
20. Schedule of monthly meetings
21. "Geology of the Eastern Choctaw Coal Field", J. Taff, 1900
Contained within this series are both loose and hard bound copies of letters to and from J.J. McAlester, J.J.'s attorneys, and some of Mr. Hopkins and Mr. Barnes.
1. Correspondence from J.J. to persons with last name beginning with: A-B, 1908-14