49. Journals of Cultural Geography: Style Sheet, July 28, 1997; Information for Authors; Reviewer Guidelines; Guidelines for Consideration and Publication of Annals Manuscripts; Preparation of Manuscripts for Publication; Final Reminder, 1975
Record Group VI: Maps and Diagrams
1. Cherokee Nation : Maps of the Cherokee Nation. n.d.
2. Oklahoma : Maps of Oklahoma. n.d.
3. Wheat Failure : Maps concerning wheat failure. n.d.
4. Fencing : Maps concerning fencing. n.d.
5. Suitcase Farming : Maps concerning suitcase farming. n.d.
6. Drainage : Maps concerning drainage. n.d.
7. Soil Conservation : Maps concerning soil conservation. n.d.
8. Nebraska : Maps of Nebraska. n.d.
9. Illinois : Maps of Illinois. n.d.
10. Mexico : Maps of Mexico. n.d.
11. Miscellaneous : Miscellaneous maps. n.d.
12. Small diagrams : Wheat Failure; Nebraska; and Wet Prairie
13. Small diagrams : Suitcase Farming; Story Co.; Iowa; Wyoming; Kansas; Ozarks; Dry farming; Conservation Reserve; Central Great Plains; Fencing
1. Cultural Geography 4012 notes, Louisiana State University
2. Geography 7906, Louisiana State University Seminar, 1976
3. Historical Geography 389 Seminar, 1965
The University of Oklahoma Libraries | 401 West Brooks Street, Norman, OK 73019 | (405)325-4142