12. Catalog of Worcester Academy, 1882-1883.
13. Two maps of the Cherokee Nation.
14. Sale of lots 6 and 9; Block 6, 1892.
15. "Worcester, Pride of the West" by Kathleen Garrett, published in The Chronicles of Oklahoma, Winter, 1952-53; Supplement to the article; (Ibid), Spring, 1953.
16. Stories of Worcester Personnel:
Board of Directors: C.V. Rogers, Benjamin F. Fortner, M.D., Robert, Maud and May Rogers.
Instructors: Miss Emma Musick
Students: Ada Archer, Frank & Magnus McSpadden, written by members of Lt. Col. Walter Chiles’ Chapter, Daughters of the American Colonists.
17. Insurance policy for Worcester Academy, 1897.
18. Newspaper articles regarding the dedication of the Worcester Academy marker, August 26, 1967, Vinita, Oklahoma.
19. "Our People and Where They Rest", Worcester Mission Cemetery.