76. December 15, 1882. Bushyhead to Council. Presentation of a bill to prevent the monopoly of the public domain.
Box 2 Correspondence
77. No Date. Bushyhead to Senate. Explanation for not signing the bill entitled "An Act in Relation to the Cherokee Domain west of 96th.
78. April 30, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate and Council. Extra session concerning the delegates in Washington, lands, tribes, funds, etc.
79. May 2, 1883. Bushyhead to National Council concerning lands west of 96th.
80. May 3, 1883. Bushyhead to National Council. Requesting an appropriation to defend the Nation against a timber suit.
81. May 16, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate. Return of bill authorizing intruders and claimants to sell improvements in common domain.
82. May 18, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate. Return of bill entitled "An Act providing for the payment of the balance due on lands west of 96th, per capita."
83. October 23, 1883. Mrs. B. W. Wade to L. W. Shirley. Complaint over divorce ruling. With endorsements.
84. October 30, 1883. Stephen F. Wade to Bushyhead. Complaint against L. W. Shirley. With endorsements.
85. November 14, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate. Appointment of Charles Starr as High Sheriff of Cherokee Nation.
86. November 15, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate and Council. Appointment of an interpreter for commission applying for pensions.
87. November 16, 1883. Bushyhead to Council. Suspension of L. W. Shirley from office of Tahlequah District Judge.
88. November 23, 1883. Bushyhead to National Council. Amendment of act to tax stock grazing on Cherokee land.
89. November 24, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate and Council. Revenue report.
90. November 26, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate. Transmittal of Board of Education's invitation to celebrate Thanksgiving at Male Seminary.
91. November 27, 1883. Bushyhead to Senate and Council. Claim of D. H. Ross for services of his father in 1853 as delegate on Indian treaties.
92. December 3, 1883. Bushyhead to Council. Report of Small Pox Committee.