13. Legal documents, including warrants, case summaries, indictments, and orders, 1870-1898.
14. Legal documents, including warrants, case summaries, indictments, and orders, n.d.
15. Handbooks and handbills regarding pension claims, 1879.
16. Pension claims, including correspondence, affidavits, and legal forms regarding the collection of pensions for veterans, 1878-1894.
17. Accounts, including receipts and invoices, 1859-1896.
18. Accounts, including receipts and invoices, 1859-1896.
Box 3: H- 32
19-23. Newspaper clippings.
24. Medical advertisements, circa 1880s.
25. Membership lists of the National Party, Tahlequah Lodge, 1871-1885.
26. Membership lists of the National Party, Tahlequah Lodge, and recipes for medicine, 1880-1882.
27. Blind asylum materials, including the appointment of Hendricks to the board of trustees, abstracts of expenses, and correspondence, 1879.
28. National Party election results and nominations, 1871-1887.
29. Miscellaneous printed matter.
30. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings.
31. Miscellaneous advertisements for hardware, dry goods, etc.
32. Program from a teacher's institute for teacher training and professional development, held at Tahlequah, Indian Territory, 1875.
33. Correspondence and documents regarding the removal and reinstatement of Hendricks to his office as Judge in the Tahlequah District, 1875-1876.
34. Laws, petitions, and correspondence, of the Cherokee Nation, and a list of district officers (judges, sheriffs, etc.) for the Cherokee Nation and the National Party, 1866-1887.
35. Printed matter regarding permits, Old Settlers, and a blank permit for trade.