University of Oklahoma Libraries Western History Collections
CHEROKEE NATION MANUSCRIPT COLLECTIONS
Boudinot, Frank J. Printed materials 1893-1910 .25 foot
Politician. Typescripts of newspaper editorials and articles (1893-1910) regarding the activities of Boudinot, an attorney and political leader in the Cherokee Nation and the Keetoowah Society.
1. Indian Chieftain: Editorial re: shooting of George Butler, June 15, 1893.
2. South McAlester Capital: Editorial on F.J. Boudinot, December 16, 1897.
3. South McAlester Capital: Editorial re: Boudinot's involvement in the "Cherokee Freedman Steal", December 16, 1897.
4. Fort Gibson Post: notice of a meeting at Boudinot's office to determine the bounds of Fort Gibson, March 10, 1898.
5. Claremore Progress: Editorial on F.J. Boudinot re: pursuit of his father, William Boudinot, March 26, 1898.
6. Wagoner Record: Cherokee Council protest against Frank Boudinot and others issuing a claim against the U.S. government on behalf of "Emigrant Cherokees", November 22, 1900.
7. Vinita Leader: Reply of Frank Boudinot to the Cherokee Council protest, January 29, 1903.
8. Sallisaw Star: Editorial on Frank Boudinot's reply to the Cherokee Council protest, January 30, 1903.
9. Durant Daily News: Election of Frank Boudinot as Chief of the Cherokees, November 23, 1905.
10. Muskogee Daily Phoenix: Chief Boudinot leaves for Washington, November 24, 1905.
11. Tahlequah Arrow: Editorial on message of Frank Boudinot, November 25, 1905.