University of Oklahoma Libraries Western History Collections
CHEROKEE NATION MANUSCRIPT COLLECTIONS
Chelsea (Indian Territory) Town Records Collection Records 1893-1899 .33 foot
Municipality. Minutes of the Chelsea, Indian Territory, city council (1893-1896); city assessments for 1899; summons for witnesses (1896-1897); and a warrant (1899) for disturbing the peace. Chelsea was originally in the Cherokee Nation.
The following city forms are from Chelsea City Council ledgers.
Folder 1. Attachment: H.R. Snider against Philip Corbin - Aug. 17, 1897.
2. City assessments for the year 1899.
3. Warrant: L. Rice for disturbing the peace - Nov. 25, 1899.
4. Summons for witness: C & B Darsel - Aug. 6, 1897.
5. Summons for witness: Price Parks - Nov. 14, 1896.
6. Two ledgers re: Chelsea City Council Minutes - 1893-1896.