20. Welker, Glenn. History and Discussion of Native American Languages. 1996.
21. Education Secretariat. Information Package on Aboriginal Languages and Literacy. Assembly of First Nations.
22. Johnson, Samuel Victor. Chinook, Jargon: A Computer Assisted Analysis of Variation in American Indian Pidgin. University of Kansas.
23. Scollon, Ron and Suzanne. Athbaskan-English Interethnic Communication. Fairbanks, Alaska: Center for Cross-Cultural Studies, 1980.
24. Summer Institute of Linguistics, Inc. Languages of the United States of America. 1996.
25. University of Arizona. American Indian Language Development Institute and Southwest Memory Project. Tucson, Arizona: U.A. , 1995.
26. Congress. Indian Alcohol & Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Act of 1986. 1986.
27. Human Resource Development. Bea Shawanda. Calgary, Alberta: Human Resource Development.
28. First Phoenix American Corporation. Client Characteristics and Treatment Effectiveness of the Mash-Ka-Wisen Treatment. F.P.A.C.