Box 35: Magazines, Pamphlets, and Article Clippings
1. Lentz, Dorothy Cadotte. Lakota Recipes. 1979.
2. Sheldon Jackson Museum. Eskimo Seal Hunting. Sitka, Alaska: SJM.
3. Cherokee Bilingual Education Program. CBEP News. Tahlequah, OK: CBEP.
4. Various Indian Language Programs Clippings from various newspapers.
5. Hunter, Sally and Ona Kingbird. Ojibwe Culture: A Teacher's Perspective.
6. Howley, Craig. "Small Schools a Big Topic." Eric Cress Bulletin, volume 8, number 3, Summer 1996.
7. Hammer, Patricia Cahape. "Finding People with Answers in American Indian and Alaska Native Education." Eric Cress Bulletin, volume 9, number 1, Winter 1997.
8. McCluskey, Murton. Your Guide to Understanding and Enjoying Powwows. Great Falls, MT: Office of Public Instruction, 1995.