31. Oklahoma Council for Indian Education. A Position Paper for Indian Education in Oklahoma. Norman, OK: OCIE, 1992.
32. Oklahoma State Education Agency. Introduction.
33. Oklahoma State University. Oklahoma Indian Education Needs Assessment Volume I Summary, Conclusions, and Recommendations. Stillwater, OK: OSU, 1976.
34. California State Department of Education. American Indian Education Handbook. Sacramento, CA: 1982.
35. National Indian Child Abuse and Neglect Resource Center. Group Leaders Manual to be Used in Conjunction with the Indian Parenting Education Kit. Tulsa, OK: Native American Coalition of Tulsa, Inc., n.d.
36. Thurman, Pam Jumper. Parenting Issues: Workshop Handouts. Sulphur, OK: Substance Abuse Prevention Workshop, 1988.
37. Southwest Regional Center for Drug-Free Schools & Communities. A Holistic Approach to Family Wellness. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma, n.d.
38. Corbell, Elnore. Orientation to Southeast Alaska. Ketchikan, Alaska: Ketchikan Indian Corporation., 1981.
39. Alaska Statewide Instructional Support System. Alaska Statewide Student Assessment: A Comparison of the 1977 and 1979 Assessment Results.