13. Battiest Elementary School. A Short Resume of the History, Culture, and Heritage of the American Indians. Broken Bow, OK: January 1981.
14. Bureau of Indian Affairs. Report on BIA Education. U.S. Department of the Interior, March 1988.
15. Morrison, James D. Schools for the Choctaws. Durant, OK: Choctaw Bilingual Education Program, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, February 1978.
16. Northern Quebec Inuit Elders Conference. Kangirsuk (Payne Bay), Quebec: Avataq Cultural Institute Inc., April 21-25, 1981.
17. Northern Quebec Inuit Elders Conference. Povungnituk, Quebec: Avataq Cultural Institute Inc., September 28 - October 5, 1982.
18. Office of Indian Education and University of Oklahoma. The Written, Spoken, and Unspoken Word: A Native American Language Arts Text. Anadarko, OK: Bureau of Indian Affairs, 1980.
19. Oklahoma State Department of Education. 4th Annual Oklahoma Indian Education Exposition. Norman, OK: OSDE, 1982.
20. Oklahoma State Department of Education. 8th Annual Oklahoma Education Exposition. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1987.
21. National Indian Social Workers Association, Inc. Sharon's Beginners Computer. Teaneck, NJ: Sharon Publications, Inc., 1986.