11. Streissguth, Ann Pytkowicz, and Robin A LaDue, Sandra P. Randels. A Manual on Adolescents and Adults with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome with Special Reference to American Indians. Seattle, Washington: University of Washington, July 1, 1988.
12. McCarty, T.L., and Regina Lynch, Fred Bia, Gene Johnson. A Bibliography of Navajo and Native American Teaching Materials. Rough Rock, AZ: Navajo Curriculum Center, 1983.
13. Christensen, Anne, and Michael Doro, Donna Petzold, Marlene Hanson. Dansbury Indian Resource Unit. Stevens Point, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Indian Teacher Corps, 1971-1973.
14. American Indian Management Institute. Comprehensive Study of the American Indian Arts and Crafts Situation. Albuquerque, NM: n.d.
15. Oklahoma Writing Project. Write Angles. Oklahoma City, OK: Oklahoma State Department of Education, August 1985.
16. LaFromboise, Teresa, and Kit Boesch. Circles of Women. Nebraska: NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund, 1986.
17. Red Cloud Indian School. Voices of Red Cloud. South Dakota: Red Cloud Indian School.
18. Swift, Dick. A History and Culture of the Southern Plains Tribes With an Introduction to the Study of North American Indians. Carnegie Public schools: Title III, 1972.
19. Morgenstern, Bill, and Cauleen Stanley, Judy McLeod. I Heard the Owl Call My Name. Fort Frances-Rainy River Board of Education. January, 1987.