12. Chisholm, Anita. Prevention Materials. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, May 8-12, 1995.
13. Chisholm, Anita. Technology and Tradition. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1993.
14. The NCSS Task Force on Ethnic Studies Curriculum Guidelines. Curriculum Guidelines for Multiethnic Education. Arlington, Virginia: National Council for the Social Studies, 1976.
15. Dobrowolsky, Helene. Stories to make Your Mind Strong. Yukon, OK: Midnight Arts, April 1992.
16. HOCAK WAZIJA HACI LANGUAGE PROGRAM. HoCak Alphabet, Words, & Phrases. HoCak Nation: HoCak Wazija Haci Language Program, 2000.
17. State Arts Council of Oklahoma. Ribbons of the Osage: The Art and Life of Georgeann Robinson. Oklahoma City, OK: Oklahoma Foundation for the Humanities, n.d.
18. Anderson, Dan. Native American Science and Mathematics. n.d.
19. Madison County Title V. Native American Literature. Huntsville, AL: August 6-7, 1990.
20. Ethnic Heritage Studies. Let Our Children Stand as a Ray of Hope for the People of the Dawn. Jamaica Plain, MA: 1982.
21. Noar, Gertrude. Civil Rights and Civil Liberties. Queens College, NY: n.d.