3. Lund, Duane R. White Indian Boy. Fort Frances-Rainy River Board of Education, February, 1989.
4. Hall, and Churchman, Gibbs, Gebauer, Quinlan. American Indian Life Environments. Maywood, CA: Tribal American Children's Center, 1975.
5. Duquette, Lynn, and Brenda Ives, Irene John, Karen Neapetung, etc. Let the Children Learn. Saskatoon district Tribal Council, 1989.
6. Anderson, Theodora Montoya-Cervantes. The Sacred Secret: A Hopi Legend. 1977.
7. Hualapai Bilingual Education Program. Hualapai Language Arts Curriculum Guide. May 1981.
8. Lincoln, Anthony P. Navajo Area Curriculum Development Project. Navajo Aea Office Bureau Of Indian Affairs Division of Education, August 1, 1970.
9. Lincoln, Anthony P. Navajo Area Health and Physical Education Curriculum Guidelines. June, 1973.
10. Chisholm, Anita. Making Education Relevant for Contemporary Youth. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, July 1998.
11. Chisholm, Anita. Making Education Relevant for Contemporary Indian Youth. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1993.