15. Packet, Partners for Prevention. The National Committee for Prevention of Child Abuse. n.d.
16. Morrison, James D. The Indian Heritage. Choctaw Bilingual Education Program, McCurtain County Superintendents of Schools, and Southeastern State College, 1973.
17. Understanding the Inhalant Abuse Dilemma. An Educator's Guide to Understanding and Preventing Inhalant Abuse, October, 1996.
18. Franzen, Lenore L. The Spirit Within. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Minnesota Indian Women's Resource Center, 1992.
19. TLICHO NEK'E NIHTL'E KO GOCHA K'ADE 1993. TLICHO YATI.
20. ORBIS Associates, Background information of Educators. We The First People, A Curriculum on American Indian Civil Rights and Governance. Washington, D.C.: Funded by Commission on the Bicentennial of the United States Constitution, 1992. Two copies.
21. Newsletters, for educators. Traditions for Teaching. 1987-1988.
22. Chisolm, Anita. Handbook for American Indian and First Nation Cultural Curriculum Developers. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 1992. Three copies.
24. Chisolm, Anita. Cultural Curriculum Development Workshop. Norman, OK: American Indian Institute, 2001.