11. Benjamin, Marva P., and Patti C. Morgan. Refugee Children Traumatized by War and Violence: The Challenge Offered to the Service Delivery System. Washington, D.C.: Georgetown University Child Development Center, April 1989.
12. Meyers, Marcia, and Jetta Bernier. Preventing Child Abuse: A Resource for Policymakers and Advocates. Boston, MA: Massachusetts Committee for Children and Youth, Inc., November 1987.
13. Caulfield, Barbara A. The Legal Aspects of Protective Services for Abused and Neglected Children. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, 1978.
14. Interviewing and Counseling Juvenile Firesetters. United States Fire Administration Office of Planning and Education, November 1979.
15. Native American Conference. "We Do This For Our Children" Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Tennessee: Area Indian Health Services of Albuquerque, Nashville, and Oklahoma, March 24-26, 1992.
16. Conference Proceedings, Uniting Concerns. Minneapolis, Minnesota: American Indian Institute, April 22-24, 1991.
17. Conference Proceedings, 1st Annual National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect, "Protecting Our Children." Oklahoma City, Ok: American Indian Institute, May 25-27, 1983.
18. Conference Proceedings, 2nd Annual National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect, "Protecting Our Children." Tulsa, Ok: American Indian Institute, May 9-11, 1984.