2. Partridge, Susan, and Helaine Hornby, Thomas McDonald. Legacies of Loss: Visions of Gain an Inside Look at Adoption Disruption. Portland, Maine: The University of Southern Maine, 1986.
3. The Northeast Regional Center for Drug-Free Schools and Communities. Developing the Resilient Child. Super Teams.
4. Folder, Keeping Families Together: Facts on Family Preservation Services.
5. Elliot, Linda K. First Steps With Your Baby. Honolulu, HI: Hawaii Family Stress Center, 1992.
6. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Pregnancy: Women, Teenagers, and Their Infants. Rockville, MD: National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information, January 1994.
7. Booklet, National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System. Working Paper I, 1990 Summary Data Component, April 1992.
8. DePanfilis, Diane, and Marsha K. Salus. A Coordinated Response to Child Abuse and Neglect: A Basic Manual. McLean, VA: The Circle Inc., 1992.
9. Booklet, Child Protection Reference Book. United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs, September 1990.
10. Barthel, Joan. For Children's Sake: The Promise of Family Preservation. Philadelphia, PA: The Winchell Company, 1992.