14. McCarty, T.L. Of Mother Earth and Father Sky. Chinle, Arizona: Rough Rock Press, 1983.
15. The Students of Rock Point Community High School. Echo. Chinle, Arizona: Rock Point Community School, 1981.
16. Clarke, Ardys. The Story of the Peace Pipe. Rapid City, South Dakota: Bilingual Education Project, 1980.
17. St. Francis Indian School. The Buffalo Go Up The River. St. Francis, South Dakota: St. Francis Indian School, 1980.
18. New Mexico People & Energy Collective. Red Ribbons For Emma. Stanford, CA: New Seed Press, 1981.
19. McNally, Rand. Road Atlas & Travel Guide. United States, Canada, Mexico: Chevron Travel Club, Inc., n.d.
20. Goggles, Gloria, and Cleo Goggles, Charolette Goggles, Ardeline Spotted Elk. Flying High. Ethete, Wyoming: Wyoming Indian Schools: Title 5, 1994.
21. Lynch, Regina H. A History of Navajo Clans. Chinle, Arizona: Navajo Curriculum Center, 1993.
22. Uintah-Ouray Ute Tribe. Weenoocheeyoo Peesaduehnee Yak: Anup. Utah: University of Utah Printing Service, 1974.