5. The Council on Interracial Books for Children. Chronicles of American Indian Protest. New York, N.Y.: The Council on Interracial Books for Children, 1979.
6. Alaska State Museum, pictures of items.
7. Price, Richard. The Spirit of the Alberta Indian Treaties. Montreal, Quebec: Institute for Research on Public Policy, March 1980.
8. Burnaby, Barbara, and Linda Guebert, Margaret Izatt, John McInnes, Joan Speares, Mary Upper. Signs of Spring. Ontario, Canada: Minister of Indian and Northern Affairs, 1987.
9. Final Report. Silatunirmut: The Pathway to Wisdom. Nunavik Educational Task Force, February 1992.
10. Ratt, James, and Sarah McKenzie. Title is in the Native Language. Lac La Ronge Indian Band Education Branch.
11. Yukon Executive Council Office. A Reader's Guide to A Profile of Aboriginal Languages. Sponsored by the Canada-Yukon Funding Agreement on the Preservation, Development and Enhancement of Aboriginal Languages.
12. Clarke, Ardys. The Dakota Blizzard. Rapid City, South Dakota: Bilingual Education Project, 1980.
13. Otoe-Missouria Tribe. The Otoe-Missouria Elders: Centennial Memoirs. Red Rock, OK: Otoe-Missouri Tribe, 1981. Two copies.