12. Bird, Traveller. The Path to Snowbird Mountain. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, New York: Doubleday Canada Ltd., 1972.
13. Buechel, Eugene. Buechel Memorial Lakota Museum. St. Francis, SD: St. Francis Indian Mission, 1973.
14. Foreman, Carolyn Thomas. Indian Women Chiefs. Muskogee, OK: Hoffman Printing Company, 1954.
15. Resmer, Marie Faulds. Inspector McTree Visits his Native Friends. Island View, NB: Canadian Cataloguing in Publication Data, 1999.
16. Powers, William K. Here is your Hobby: Indian Dancing and Costumes. Canada: Longman's Canada Limited, 1966.
17: Wise, Lu Celia. Mini Myths and Legends of Oklahoma Indians. OK: Oklahoma State Department of Education, 1978.
18. Henson, Lance. Naming the Dark. Norman, OK: Point Riders Press, 1976.
19. Indian Arts and Crafts Association. Directory of Members and Buyers Guide. Founded in 1974. Two copies: 1988-89, 1989-90.
20. Nelson, Eunice. The Wabanaki: An Annotated Bibliography. Cambridge, Massachusetts: The American Friends Service Committee, 1982.
21. Dobson, Pamela J. The Tree That Never Dies. Grand Rapids, MI: Grand Rapids Public Library, 1978.