3. Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon. The People of Warm Springs. Warm Springs, OR: Quill Point, Inc., 1984.
4. Dennis, Henry C. The American Indian 1492-1976. Dobbs Ferry, New York: Oceana Publications, Inc., 1977.
5. Synder, Fred. Alaska, Canada, United States Native American Directory. San Carlos, AZ: National Native American Co-operative, July, 1982.
6. Bonnin, Gertrude. American Indian Stories. Glorieta, NM: The Rio Grande Press, Inc., 1976.
7. DeWitt, Donald L. American Indian Resource Materials in the Western History Collections, University of Oklahoma. Norman and London: University of Oklahoma Press, 1990.
8. Littlejohn, Joseph E. Sally McCoy and the Long People. Durant, OK: Choctaw Bilingual Education Program, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, n.d.
9. Hirschfelder, Arlene, and Beverly R. Singer. Rising Voices Writings of Young Native Americans. New York: Ivy Books, 1992.
10. Penoi, Charles R. Indian Time: A Novel of Western Oklahoma. Yukon, OK: Pueblo Printing Press, 1984.
11. Frazier, Gregory W. The American Indian Index. Denver, CO: Arrowstar Publishing, 1985.