29. Shaping Our Own Future: The Next Step Towards a True Government-To-Government Relationship. Sponsored by Lummi Nation, Jamestown Klallam Tribe, Hoopa Valley Tribe and the Quinault Indian Nation, 1991.
30. Pard, Bernadette. The Peigan: A Nation in Transition. Willow Creek School Division #28, 1986.
31. Indian Tribes as Sovereign Governments. Oakland, CA: American Indian Lawyer Training Program, Inc., 1988.
32. Frazier, Dr. Gregory W. The Smoke Signals. Denver, CO: Arrowstar Publishing, 1989.
33. The Athapaskans: Strangers of the North. Ottawa, Canada: National Museum of Man, National Museums of Canada, 1974.
34. Final Report, and Records Guide of the Guthrie Historic Records Program, Logan County Historical Society. Guthrie, OK: University of Oklahoma Printing Services, 1980.
35. Southwest Center for Human Relations Studies. Indian Culture in the Classroom: A joint effort of the community and the school. Norman, OK.
Box 12: Published Books
1. Wilson, John P. Native American Healing and Purification Rituals: Implications for the Treatment of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder of Vietnam Veterans. Cleveland, OH: Cleveland State University, n.d.