19. Report and Recommendations to the President of the United States. Presidential Commission on Indian Reservation Economics, November 1984.
20. Shannon, Ruby W. "Friends" for the Indians. Anadarko, OK: Riverside Indian School, 1971.
21. Wall, C. Leon, and Beulah Widney Wall. Tomahawks over Chilocco. Oklahoma City, OK: Kin Lichee Press, 1979.
22. Native American Arts, pamphlets.
23. Circle of Voices. Wahpeton, ND: Circle of Nations School, 2000.
24. Pamphlet, on the Colorado Commission of Indian Affairs, 1983.
25. Pepper, Floy. Oregon Indian Treaties and the Law. Celileo Falls, OR: Oregon Law-Related Education Program, October 31, 1903.
26. English for American Indians. A Newsletter of the Office of Education Programs, Bureau of Indian Affairs, United States Department of the Interior. University of Utah, Fall 1970.
27. Hodgkinson, Harold L, and Janice Hamilton Outtz, Anita M. Obarakpor. The Demographics of American Indians: One Percent of the People; Fifty Percent of the Diversity. November 1990.
28. Pamphlet, We, The First Americans, U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census.