10. Brochure prepared by The Creek Communication Program to provide information concerning the cultural, social, economic, and political status of the Muscogee (Creek) Nation.
11. Witmer, Linda F. The Indian Industrial School. Carlisle, Pennsylvania: Cumberland County Historical Society, 1993.
12. Brochure, National Indian Education Association: Connecting to the Spirit of Traditional Wisdom. Billings, Montana: 2001.
13. Brochure, National Indian Education Association's 30th Annual Call to Convention. Hosted by: Oklahoma Council for Indian Education, October 17-20, 1999.
14. Ute Photo Album The Elders "Nahnpuchew". Fort Duchesne, Utah: The Ute Tribe Education Division, January 1985.
15. NIEA Nashville '98. National Indian Education Association, 29th Annual Convention, Educating the Mind and Healing the Spirit, October 11-14, 1998, Nashville, Tennessee.
16. The Oklahoma Indian and Nature Guide. Oklahoma State Department of Education, 1977.
17. Native American Community Involvement. Oklahoma State Department of Education, 1977.
18. Strong Like Two People: The development of a mission statement for the Dogrib Schools. November 14-15, 1990.