1. Indian Students. The New Trail, Revised 1953. Phoenix, AZ: Printed at the Phoenix Indian School, 1941.
2. Culture Through Concepts-A Teacher's Guide. Norman, OK: Southwest Center for human Relations Studies, The University of Oklahoma, n.d.
3. Oklahoma State Department of Education. Images of Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow. Norman, OK: by University of Oklahoma Printing Services, 1983.
4. Navajo Curriculum Center. Cookbook. Rough Rock, AZ: Navajo Curriculum Center, August 1986.
5. The Southwest Indian Report: A Report of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. Window Rock, AZ: Navajo Research & Statistics Center, May, 1973.
6. Coffey, Ivy, and Allan W. Cromley. "The Red Man's Crisis," The Daily Oklahoman, Twelve part series starting on September 11, 1966.
7. Miccosukee, Tribe of Indians of Florida. Miami, Florida: Wheeler-Walker, Inc., n.d.
8. Bowker, Dayna Lee. Remaining Ourselves: Music and Tribal Memory. Oklahoma City, OK: The State Arts Council of Oklahoma, 1995.
9. Self-Governance: A Tribally Driven Initiative. The Tribal Self-Governance Demonstration Project, n.d.