11. Woodcraft League of America correspondence with Clyde Fisher (1922, 1926).
12. Boy Scouts of America pamphlets.
Also, a copy of Webster's New World Dictionary of the American Language.
-Brave Against the Enemy (TcOka Wan ItkokcIp Ohitike Kin He) by Ann Clark and Helen Post, translated into Sioux by Emil Afraid of Hawk (1944). This book has English text on the left leaf, and Sioux text on the right leaf.
-Indian Land Laws by S.T. Bledsoe (1909).
-Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, with "W. S. Campbell" embossed on the front cover.
1. "Adoption of the Human Race" by Te Ata. n.d.
2. Amerindian - Reference Materials. Summary of American Indian tribes including location, tribal name & family name; "Backgrounds for Amerindian Life, Arts and Culture;" "Contributions of the Amerindian to World Culture;" typescript of Tecumseh's speech to Governor Harrison, Aug. 12, 1810; and other related materials.
3. Articles by Clyde Fisher (reprints). 1925-35
4. "As I Remember It" by Te Ata n.d.
5. Awards (Governor's Arts Awards, Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Award) 1959, 1987
6. Biographical Material. Includes passport, certificate of registration (aliens order), Oklahoma College for Women report cards, and various biographical statements. 1924
7. Business Records. Receipts, tax statement & gift agreement. 1984-1991
8. Choctaw Baptist Hymn Book. n.d.