4. Autographed photographs from George K. Cherrie (1925), John Inaleu (a movie actor), and Homer B. Hulbert.
5. Miscellaneous materials re: Indians, mostly about legends and arts.
6. Material re: the U.S. Capitol building and the Liberty Bell; "Presidential Handbook '72", a guide to the electoral process, what the President does, Presidential history, the voting process, etc.
7. Facsimiles of documents written by Abraham Lincoln, including the Gettysburg Address, the Emancipation Proclamation, and Lincoln's Second Inaugural Address.
-issues of several journals, including Arizona Highways, The American West, Natural History, and several Indian-related journals. Also, reprints of articles by Clyde Fisher and other scholars.
-Wilderness Man: The Strange Story of Grey Owl by Lovat Dickinson (1973)
-Lappish Texts by Johan Turi and Per Turi (1920)
1. Reprints of articles by G. Clyde Fisher (1913-1933).
2. Miscellaneous correspondence and newspaper clippings.
3. Miscellaneous Indian materials.
4. Miscellaneous Indian materials.
5. Miscellaneous Indian materials.
6. Articles from National Geographic.
7. New Mexico travel guides.
8. Pamphlets about Te Ata.
9. Clyde Fisher correspondence.
10. Chapters from The Woodcraft Manual for Boys and History of the Boy Scouts of America (Xerox copies).