3. Issues of Indian Voices (winter 1968) and National Fellowship of Indian Workers Newsletter (Spring 1960).
4. Society of Women Geographers Bulletin issues (Fall 1975, 1978).
5. The Lucky Children by Elneita Wallace-Stewart (1953).
6. War Whoops and Medicine Songs, compiled and edited by Charles Hofmann (1952).
1. Miscellaneous newspaper clippings, articles, correspondence, etc.
2. Institute of American Indian Arts (1965, 1967).
3. Issues of The Totem Board (1920-1932).
4. Oklahoma Archeology: A 1981 Perspective... by the Oklahoma Archeological Survey (1983).
5. The Vanishing Race: The Last Great Indian Council by Dr. Joseph K. Dixon; has an autograph by the author. This book can be found in the Main Library and the Western History Library under the call number 970.1D64v, and in the Western History Library under the call number E77.D6. (1913).
1. Business correspondence (1939-1982).
2. Personal correspondence (1979-1984).
3. Letters and drawings from elementary school students.
4. Legends from various tribes.
5. Te Ata publicity materials; registration forms for "Indian Summer" at the Institute of American Indian Art, Santa Fe, New Mexico.
6. Rough draft of a screenplay for "Te Ata-`Bearer of the Morning' by Augustine Palmer, Jr. for Taos Films (no date).
7. Pamphlets, programs, catalogs, maps, etc.