1. Oil and gas royalty accounts, 1919
2. Labor/material estimates, 1930-1931
3. List of Indians and description of farms and livestock, n.d.
4. "Things to do" list, circa 1921.
5. Births, deaths, and marriages, 1913-1918
6. Allotment descriptions, receipts, marriages, disbursements, n.d.
1. Weekly reports of 1922 to the Supt. of the Shawnee Indian Agency, J. L. Suffecool.
2. Weekly reports for 1923 to the Supt. of the Shawnee Indian Agency, J. L. Suffecool.
3. Weekly reports for 1924 to the Supt. of the Shawnee Indian Agency, J. L. Suffecool.
4. Weekly reports for 1925 to the Supt. of the Shawnee Indian Agency, J. L. Suffecool. (incomplete file)
5. Correspondence. re: right-of-way deed for A.T. and S.F. Railroad on land of Cora Bass.
6. Correspondence and receipts. re: establishment of Harrell Cemetery, November 1924 - April 1925.
7. Correspondence and affidavits. re: A.B. Collins and Joe Pickard dispute over lease privileges; also other grievances filed against Collins.
8. Correspondence. re: estate of Alexander Buchanan, September 1927 - March 1929.
9. Report to "Mr. Berry", Field Inspector on A. B. Collins' activities, January 25, 1930 - February 21, 1931; also receipts for government property, 1928-1932; and a sign plate which reads, "A. B. Collins, U.S. Farmer".
10. Property listings for Sac & Fox and Iowa Indians; (in back cover there is an address list for Kickapoo Indians) circa 1935-1936.
11. One book of poetry: Chambers, Henry T., Young Man's Country (Bristow, Oklahoma: The Coronado Press, 1934).