13. Letter from Tiger, October 15, 1910 (from the John Ross Collection).
14. Editorial on Tiger, from The Oklahoma State Capital, February 18, 1911.
15. News item of Tiger, from The Nowata Star, December 15, 1911.
16. Letter. re: Tiger as chief, January 24, 1914.
17. Biographical sketch of Tiger, by Capt. G.W. Grayson, December 2, 1931.
18. Editorial on Tiger, January 10, no year.
19. "Fifty Creeks Ask Removal of Chief Moty Tiger and Delivery of Land Patents", unidentified newspaper clipping.
20. Excerpt from Notable Men of Indian Territory, edited by Paul W.H. Dewitz, n.d.
21. Letter. re: freedmen and the allocation of land, February 19, 1914.
22. Letter. re: freedmen participating in the division of the tribal money, February 21, 1914.
23. Two photostat copies of a certificate signed by President Theodore Roosevelt appointing Tiger as principal chief of the Creek Nation in Indian Territory, September 5, 1907.
24. Reproduction of a poster titled "Grand Rush for the Indian Territory! Now is the Chance to Procure a Home in this Beautiful Country!" Advertisement is for a colony leaving from Independence, Kansas on May 7, 1879 by the Kansas City, Lawrence & Southern Railroad.