An act granting to Jon Riddle the privilege to erect a toll bridge, 1858.
An act authorizing the translation and printing of the Choctaw laws, 1858.
21. An act granting to Washington McDaniel and Charles James the privilege to erect a toll
An act to constitute and pay jurors, 1858.
An act to apportion the representation of counties, 1858.
A resolution directing the Choctaw Delegation to bring about a settlement of boundary
A partial list of 1858 acts.
22. An act admitting ninety-four people as full citizens of the Choctaw Nation, 1858.
An act admitting the McGilbery family as citizens, 1858.
23. Trial record regarding horse ownership, 1860.
24. Receipt for services rendered sent from Choctaw Nation to L.P. Pitchlynn (warrants
regarding Confederate States, memo of money for Cherokee Nation), 1861.
Receipt of a Treasury Draft of the United States for the sum of $112,000.00, 1861.
25. Case of Moses Tekabi vs. Choctaw Nation, includes testimony in the Choctaw language,
26. Warrant for the arrest of an African American for horse stealing, written in Choctaw
Choctaw Treasury warrants, 1863.
27. Census roll of Whites, Freedmen, and Indians in Cedar County, 1868.
Letter from E.S. Parker to Capt. Geo. T. Olmsted, Jr. regarding "Wright Property" Boggy
Depot and the purchase of a building for the use of the Agent for the Choctaws &
28. Special message from Choctaw Nation to U.S. Congress, 1870.
Letter from W.T. Otto to Wm. Bryant regarding railroads in Choctaw and Chickasaw