10. Proposed act to prohibit citizens to carry fire arms within the Choctaw Nation. Passed and
approved October 28, 1880.
11. Act proposed for a substitute to the proposed amendment of the constitution. Passed and
approved October 29, 1880.
12. Proposed resolution providing for a mode of selecting a new site for the Capitol of the
Choctaw Nation. Passed and approved October 29, 1880.
13. Proposed act limiting the jurisdiction of circuit courts wherein the Nation is interested.
Passed and approved Nov. 1, 1880.
14. A resolution requesting judge Ward to revoke or suspend a certain right of injunction
granted by Honorable James Thompson. Passed and approved Nov. 1, 1880.
15. Bill No. 16 Freedmen Bill or a memorial to U.S. Government. Passed and approved Nov. 2,
16. Bill No. 17 a proposed adjournment Act, Saturday, Nov. 6, 10:00 o'clock A.M. Passed
House and Senate Nov. 1, 1880. Approved Nov. 2, 1880.
17. Bill No. 20 a resolution making appropriation to pay treasurer certificate made to M.
Leflore. Passed and approved Nov. 3, 1880.
18. Bill No. 29 report of Committee on Finance on report of Contingent Fund of Principal
Chief. Passed and approved Nov. 3, 1880.
19. Bill No. 18 proposed act preventing disturbance of religious worship. Passed Senate Nov. 2,
1880. Passed House Nov. 3, 1880. Approved Nov. 3, 1880. Above act was repealed on
October 26, 1883.
20. Bill No. 21 report of Committee on Finance on report of Treasurer and collectors for the
fiscal year ending July 31, 1879. Passed and approved Nov. 3, 1880.
21. Bill No. 22 proposed act declaring embezzlement of public money to a felony. Passed and
approved Nov. 3, 1880.
22. A resolution for relief of National Lighthorsemen. Passed and approved Nov. 3, 1880.
23. Bill No. 24 a resolution proposing an amendment to the constitution for a change of Capitol.
Passed House Nov. 3, 1880. Passed Senate Nov. 4, 1880.
24. Bill No. 25 a resolution for the relief of J.S. Standley for expenses while attending
international convention. Passed and approved Nov. 4, 1880.