15. An act to remove the Choctaw Court Ground of Boktuklo County. Passed House October
31. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 1, 1879.
16. An act locating County and circuit court ground, and election precinct in Jack Fork County.
Passed House October 31, 1879. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 3, 1879.
17. An act to regulate the manner of making the auditors and Treasurer's reports. Passed House
October 31, 1879. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 3, 1879.
18. Resolution appropriating money to pay witnesses for the Choctaw Nation before special
commissioners Jackson and Rice at Fort Smith, Ark. in 1866. Passed Nov. 4, 1879.
19. A resolution to withdraw charges against W.B. Pitchlynn as defaulting collection. Passed
House Nov. 3, 1879. Passed and approved Nov. 5, 1879.
20. Resolution for the relief of W.N. Jones for taking care of the Capitol Building during the
year 1879. Passed and approved Nov. 5, 1879.
21. An act for the relief of New Hope Seminary. Passed and approved Nov. 5, 1879.
22. Resolved that the Principal Chief of the Choctaw Nation shall bring suit against Forbis
Leflore for the deficit in the settlement of his accounts. Approved Nov. 7, 1879.
23. A resolution to postpone time of adjournment. Passed Senate and House Nov. 5, 1879.
Approved Nov. 6, 1879.
24. An act changing the location of the Court Ground of Wade County by Choctaw Council.
Approved Nov. 6, 1879. Passed Senate Nov. 5. Passed House Nov. 6, 1879.
25. A resolution discharging the Caddo Committee from further duty. Passed and approved
Nov. 6, 1879.
26. An act granting Choctaw children living in Chickasaw Nation School privileges. Passed
Senate Nov. 6, 1879. Passed House and approved Nov. 7, 1879.
27. General Council of the Choctaw Nation resolved to hold the Treasurer's report over for final
acceptance, till the next session of the Council. Approved Nov. 7, 1879.
28. An act making appropriations for the current and contingent expenses of the Choctaw
Government for the fiscal year commencing Aug. 1, 1879, and ending July 31, 1880.
Approved Nov. 7, 1879.
29. General Council of Choctaw Nation resolved to borrow money from W.N. Jones to meet
deficiency in the treasury. Passed and approved Nov. 7, 1879.
30. Choctaws resolved to readjust the settlement of the auditor's account for 1878. Passed and