3. Proposed resolution stating that no one except the General Council was authorized to give
an account of the U.S. Senate Committee concerning lands, government or money to the
Choctaw Nation. Passed and approved October 15, 1878.
4. Proposed act for removing the County and circuit court in Atoka Co. from Nanih Bokboki to
the town of Atoka. Passed House October 17, 1878. Passed Senate October 18, 1978.
5. Proposed act to establish an additional precinct in San Bois County. Passed and approved
October 18, 1878.
6. Proposed act for the collection of royalty on stone, coal, lumber and shingles, that may be
shipped out. Passed Senate October 19, 1878. Passed House October 21, 1878.
7. Proposed act to repeal the act which limited criminal prosecution to two years. Passed
Senate and House October 25, 1878.
8. Proposed act to pay Stone and Thompson for printing the acts and proceedings of the
General Council. Passed Senate October 24, 1878. Passed House with amendment October
24, 1878. Repassed Senate with amendment October 26, 1878.
9. Proposed act to change the election precinct in San Bois Co. to the school house on the
Little San Bois Creek. Passed House October 24, 1878. Passed Senate October 26, 1878.
10. Proposed act to changing the election precinct of Spencer Academy to Cedar Co. Passed
House October 23, 1878. Passed Senate October 28, 1878.
11. Proposed resolution calling for the records in the National Agent's office. Passed and
approved October 29, 1878.
12. Proposed act prohibiting the Principal Chief from making appointments. Passed House
October 26, 1878. Passed Senate October 29, 1878.
13. Proposed act for making appropriations to pay certain court of claim warrants. Passed House
October 17, 1878. Passed Senate October 30, 1878.
14. Proposed act to renew the act granting M.J. Coons the privilege of turnpiking mountain
station and to establish a toll gate. Passed House October 30. Passed Senate October 31,
15. Proposed act to locate the circuit court ground of Scullyville Co. at Buck Creek School
House. Passed and approved October 31, 1878.
16. Proposed resolution authorizing the appointment of a special committee to examine the net
proceeds claim for other purposes. Passed and approved October 31, 1878.
17. Proposed act to amend the act of Dec. 1, 1866, which authorized James D. Davis to build a