forward one authenticated copy of a certain memorial to each of certain parties in
Washington City. Passed House March 5, 1876. Passed Senate March 4, 1876, and
approved March 8, 1876.
10. A memorial to the Government of the United States. Passed House and Senate March 4,
1876 and repassed March 8, 1876.
11. Resolution authorizing and directing the National Treasurer to reimburse the appropriation
set apart to defray the expenses of the Court of Claims. Passed and approved March 8, 1876.
12. Resolution authorizing part payment on translating and publishing the laws of the Choctaw
Nation. Passed House March 8, 1876. Passed Senate and approved March 9, 1876.
13. An act levying a tax upon railroad and other kinds of property within the limits of the
Choctaw Nation. Passed Senate March 6, 1876. Passed House and approved March 9, 1876.
14. An act to provide for the collection of fines and bonds within the limits of the Choctaw
Nation. Passed and approved March 9, 1876.
15. Resolution requesting the Principal Chief to communicate with the Interior Department.
Passed and approved October 7, 1876.
16. Report to Senate and House. Also recommendations to appoint a Special Law Committee to
take care of the problems which may arise. Passed Senate October 11, 1876 and approved
October 12, 1876.
17. Report of Special Law Committee for Claims of citizenship. Passed Senate October 18,
1876. Passed House October 19, 1876, and approved October 19, 1876.
18. Report of Special Law Committee providing an act for holding election in this Nation, and
for other purposes. Passed House October 18, 1876. Passed Senate October 16, 1876.
Approved October 19, 1876.
19. A resolution requiring both Houses of the General Council to elect certain officers. Passed
House, Senate and approved October 20, 1876.
20. Report of Committee accepting the School Report of Edmund McCurtain, District School
Trustee for Moosholatubbie District of the Choctaw Nation. Passed and approved October
21. Resolution accepting the reports of S.P. Willis, District Trustee of Spokshunmeble District.
Passed and approved October 20, 1876.
22. An act removing an election precinct in Toboksi County of the Choctaw Nation. Passed and
approved October 21, 1876.