15. A resolution authorizing the committee of schools and school reports of the present General
Council to investigate the books and vouchers of Forbis Leflore, former Superintendent of
Schools. Passed House October 19, 1874. Passed Senate October 21, 1874 and approved
October 21, 1874.
16. A resolution that one person be appointed to go to Sedelia, Missouri, the headquarters of the
M.K. & T Railroad Co. to get the statistics of the amount of money given by the Railroad
Co. Passed and approved October 22, 1874.
17. A proposed act removing Shinuk Tobbi election precinct in Blue County to Pigeon Roost.
Passed and approved October 24, 1874.
18. A resolution to request the Principal Chief to notify Joseph P. Folsom to make a report and
explain his business in translating and printing the Choctaw Laws. Passed and approved
October 26, 1874.
19. A proposed act to remove Ephesus election precinct in Blue County to New Ephesus.
Passed and approved October 27, 1874.
20. A resolution referring the examination of the reports of Superintendent of Public Schools,
Superintendent of Boarding Schools and the district trustees to the next regular session of
Choctaw Council. Passed and approved October 29, 1874.
21. A proposed act to appropriate $27,534.95 for school purposes. Passed and approved October
22. A proposed act to receive the report of Apuckshunubbe District Trustee. Passed and
approved October 29, 1874.
23. A proposed act granting to D.R. Welch the privilege to erect a bridge on Bayouzil and
establish a toll gate thereon. Passed and approved October 29, 1874.
24. A proposed bill authorizing the Principal Chief to appoint two additional delegates to the
General Assembly. Passed and approved Nov. 2, 1874.
25. A resolution to adjourn Nov. 4, 1874 at 12:00 noon. Passed and approved Nov. 2, 1874.
26. a proposed act granting James McCauley the privilege to turnpike the narrows and establish
a toll gate thereon. Passed House October 31, 1874. Passed Senate and approved Nov. 2,
27. A proposed bill that no citizen of this nation has the right to grant a right a way to any
railroad company or corporate community. Passed Senate October 31, 1874. Passed House
Nov. 2, 1874 and approved the same.
28. A proposed act conferring citizenship upon certain persons descendants of the Choctaw