Capitol Building. Passed and approved April 8, 1870.
14. Resolution authorizing the National Secretary to have Charters of the thirty-fifth parallel and
the Central, Choctaw and Chickasaw Railroad Companies translated into Choctaw. Passed
and approved April 8, 1870.
15. Proposed act to pay officers attending the General Council. Passed House, Senate and
approved April 8, 1870.
16. Proposed act for the financial relief of Joseph H. Thompson. Passed and approved April 8,
17. Report of Committee who had charge of the account of Joseph H. Thompson.
18. Proposed act granting R.L. Ream permission to build a bridge over Rock Creek in Tobocksy
Co. and establish a toll gate. Passed and approved April 8, 1870.
19. Act proposed to prevent citizens of the Choctaw Nation from leasing the Public domain for
grazing and other purposes. Passed House April 6, 1870. Passed and approved April 8,
20. An act proposed authorizing the appropriation of money to enable Albert Carney, Jacob
Jackson, and Ella Byington to continue in school. Passed House April 5, 1870. Passed
Senate and approved April 8, 1870.
21. An act proposed authorizing the National Government to borrow money to defray, in part,
expenses of the session of the General Council. April 1870. Passed and repassed April 8,
22. Amendment to foregoing act.
23. Resolution authorizing the appointment of a Treasurer Protem to receive and receipt money
in the hands of Olmstead. Passed House October 11, 1870. Passed Senate and approved
October 12, 1870.
24. Resolution to instruct the National Secretary to produce the original manuscripts of the two
charters granted in 1870 to two sets of railroad companies. Passed and approved October 10,
25. A report and resolution pertaining to the surveying of Chickasaw District. Passed House and
approved with amendment October 13, 1870.
26. A proposed act to appropriate $102.50 for repair on a public building at Chahta Tamaha.
Passed and approved October 15, 1870.
27. A proposed act to repeal the act entitled "An act to incorporate the Choctaw and Chickasaw