8. Letter from Samuel Checote, Principal Chief, to G. W. Grayson and L. C. Perryman, Creek delegates re: the Isparhecher (or Green Peach) Rebellion, January 2, 1883.
9. Four letters from I. G. Vore to G. W. Grayson re: Vore's appointment as Agent, the Isparhecher Rebellion, etc., 1883-1886.
10. Letter from C. B. Stuart to G. W. Grayson thanking him for attorney's fees, February 14, 1901.
11. Letter from Pleasant Porter, Principal Chief, to G. W. Grayson re: a claim against the government for misapplication of funds, February 28, 1906.
12. Letter from Representative Murphy (U. S. Congress) to Pleasant Porter re: a Creek claim of money due ($83,725.41), February 26, 1906.
13. Invitation from Pleasant Porter, Principal Chief, to G. W. Grayson to a meeting at the Council House to discuss the dissolution of the tribal government, June 22, 1907.
14. Letter from Pleasant Porter's office to G. W. Grayson enclosing a warrant for $225 for Grayson's translation and printing in Creek 2500 copies of the Curtis and Statehood Bills, September 14, 1906.
15. Letter from Chief Samuel Checote to G. W. Grayson re: Rebellion (Isparhecher or Green Peach), 1882.
16. Five letters from Samuel Checote to the Creek delegation in Washington, DC re: the Isparhecher (Green Peach) Rebellion, 1883. The letters are dated:
a. January 16, 1883
b. February 2, 1883
c. February 19, 1883
d. February 27, 1883
e. July 11, 1883
17. Invitation from Samuel Checote to G. W. Grayson to attend the International Council at Okmulgee, March 5, 1880.
18. Letter from Pleasant Porter to Grayson re: the Creek Treaty, May 1, 1900.
19. Letter from J. M. Perryman to G. W. Grayson and (L. C.) Perryman re: Coachman, March 28, 1886.