16. A. Wright Candidate for Principal Chief from the Vindicator, May 24, 1876.
17. Editorial on A. Wright and Burney from the Star-Vindicator, January 20, 1877, announcing the date they will speak.
18. Editorial on Wright from the Star-Vindicator, February 3, 1877. Re: the date of the speech of Wright.
19. Editorial on A. Wright from the Star-Vindicator, February 10, 1877. Re: Wright will not be able to fill appointments from some time.
20. Meeting of the Indian Presbyterian from the Star-Vindicator, May 4, 1878.
21. Speech of A. Wright from the Atoka Independent, July 12, 1878. Re: the relationship of the white and the Indian.
22. Editorial, address and speech on Wright, from the Star-Vindicator, July 13, 1878. Re: remarks on the July 4 speech of Wright at Fort Scott. (3 items)
23. Report of Wright on Public Schools, from the original in the possession of M.H. Wright, December 28, 1881.
24. Investigation Report of A. Wright and C.S. Vinson to the Rev. Turnbull, from the original in the possession of M.H. Wright, February 17, 1885.
25. Biography of Wright from the Indian Champion, April 11, 1885.