o "Semi-Centennial Anniversary of the Connection of Professor Isaac W. Jackson, L.L.D., with the Faculty of Union College." 1876.
• Western Female Seminary, OxFord, Ohio. "Fourth Annual Circular of the Alumni Association." 1884.
• Albany Medical College. "Introductory Address of the Course of 1883-1884." Sep. 11, 1883. 2 copies.
• Central Female College, Lexington, Missouri. "Annual Announcement," session 1886-1887.
Minor Box W-25
1. Message of Allen Wright, Inaugural Address, November 17, 1866, from the Senate Records of the Choctaw Nation. re: legislation, etc.
2. Copy of same speech of Allen Wright, as taken from the original in possession of Miss Muriel Wright.
3. Proclamation of Allen Wright from the Senate Records of the Choctaw Nation, February 15, 1867. Re: ordering out of the Nation lands all white men and freedmen.
4. Message of Allen Wright, October 8, 1867 to the legislature of the Choctaws. Re: a review of affairs, etc.
5. Special message of Wright, November 12, 1867 from the original in the possession of M.H. Wright. Re: education in the Choctaw Nation.
6. Law Regulating Granting Permits by A? Wright from a printed copy in the possession of M.H. Wright. Re: permit to seal in Indian lands by whites, etc., November 20, 1867.