Certificates and Diplomas
1. License issued to Edward Sittel for the purpose of operating a hotel (Elk House) in McAlester, Indian Territory; signed by J.F. McCurtain, Principal Chief of the Choctaw Nation, 1884.
2. Court order to Fritz Sittel, 1893.
3. Beneficiary Certificate of the Grand Legion of Missouri: names Melvina Sittel as beneficiary of Fritz Sittel; and application, 1888.
4. Livestock Registration Certificate, 1890.
5. Commission of Fritz Sittel as U.S. Deputy Marshal, 1890.
6. Chattel Mortgage and Certificate of Record, 1891.
7. Certificate of Third Degree Membership in the International Order of Odd
8. Certificate of Membership in the Acme Library and Supply Association, 1893.